- We never share your personally identifiable information with third parties, except as may be required by law, legal process or for the security of our students.
- We treat your data seriously, and use the same technology and security practices to protect it as we do LeadAmerica's most confidential data.
- We will never ask you for your password or other security protection measures online. If you receive a communication purporting to be from us asking for such information, do not reply and please notify us right away.
- Only registered users may post on our webpages and before a student can register on our website, their parent or guardian must submit an application authenticated with a credit card or other payment mechanism. The application includes their consent to the collection and use of their and their child's personally identifiable information in accordance with the terms and conditions hereof, as well as an acceptance of the all terms and conditions hereof, including acceptance of the terms relating to amendments or modifications hereof.
- The student's participation in our program is not conditioned on acceptance of the terms and conditions hereof, but use of our online registration system or online services and networks is so conditioned. Make sure you have read them in their entirety and that you have asked any questions and understand and agree to these terms before proceeding. Your or your child's use of the website, online services or networks is proof of your acceptance of these terms, assuming the authentication of your payment-mechanism is obtained.
- We request personally identifiable information from you when you register your child for one of our programs or request information about our programs. This includes information about your and your child, any special needs that apply to your child, emergency contacts and information about their school, classes and special interests. This information will be shared with our personnel, Mentors and onsite staff, accommodation partners and service providers, as well as transportation partners and other partners and providers contracted to provide services to the students in connection with their camp and to arrange for your child's participation. Note that this will include private health information about your child, should you identify any special medical situation or special ability needs, including prescription and medication information and medical treatments. You expressly consent to such use and sharing of such information as provided herein.
- We also request information that we need in order to process your payment (including credit card or banking information, for example). Honor Code! may use this information internally to process your child's application, your payment or for your child's participation in our programs. We will share your payment process information with our banking and financial service providers to enable them to process payments.
- Note that we will send you communications from time to time about our own services, products and information which we believe will be of interest to you